I have made two prototype monsters for my E4K endurance challenge.
The blue one is prototype #1, he has some problems, namely the stitches around the eyes and mouth. I don't have the right presser foot to apply appliques, so I was trying to eyeball it and that didn't go well at all. I have decided to sew those on by hand from now on.
The yellow one here is prototype #2 and I think he turned out a LOT better. The eyes and mouth look much prettier, and I was able to close up the side seam so well that I'm pretty sure you won't even be able to tell where it is!
Every $20 donation gets you one of these little guys, AND you get to choose from any of the fabric below! Visit my campaign page to donate!